nby'' tango gmt
The Tango is also an NBY-owned design by Martin Braun. The Tango constitutes an own group and symbolizes the artificial horizon which every airplane features. The pilot watch works with an SW30A (ETA 28922A) and thus offers two additional features.
The first one is a GMT function. The inner disc, which is half-black and half-covered with SuperLuminova, can be adjusted in an hourly rhythm. If you adjust the small black hand to a second time zone, the disc turns synchronically with the hour hand. The second function is the day and night indication. If you synchronize the disc with the current time of the day, you can easily identify if it is day-time or night-time at the moment. If the hour hand is situated on the illuminated side of the disc, it is day-time between 6 AM and 6 PM. Off-day, the hour hand moves over a dark night side.
NBY'' TANGO GMT
- Movement: ETA-2893, automatic
- Function: hour, minute, second, date, GMT
- Simulation: artificial horizon
- Case: steel, Diameter: 40 mm, height 10 mm
- Crystal: scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Dial & Hands: Super-LumiNova
- Water resistance: 100m (screwed crown)
- Bracelet/Strap: leather
- Option: steel bracelet, silicon strap